Should we open Paint a Scarf in Arizona?

People keep asking us, “When is Paint a Scarf coming to _________?” If we’re ever going to expand beyond Anchorage we’ve got to do it soon. So we are thinking about opening a location in Phoenix this fall.

What do you think?  We know canvas painting is popular there – but what about scarf painting? Do Arizona women even use scarves?

One thing we do know – scarves will dry a lot faster in Phoenix than they do in Anchorage.

One more thing we know: Anchorage has 350,000 residents. Phoenix has 4.5 million. There are a lot more potential painters in the desert.

So leave us your advice in the comments section below.

2017-03-27T15:30:18+00:00

10 Comments

1. Christine Casanova March 29, 2017 at 1:07 pm - Reply

Yes. Please. Open one in Phoenix. Ahwatukee is a great place in the Phoenix valley to open a location.
    Why? Because I live here! Had so much fun doing Paint a Scarf in Anchorage with my daughters who live there. I would love to have my friends enjoy the experience. So open one in the Phoenix area!

• David Murrow October 24, 2018 at 6:11 pm - Reply

We are open in Gilbert on Wednesday night!

2. Taylor Pinkney October 16, 2018 at 2:31 pm - Reply

Please come here! This looks so fun, but it’s actually usable afterwards! Instead of having a painting you don’t love, you have wearable art of your own creation. This is such a cool business and I would bring all my friends and family! Thanks

• David Murrow November 15, 2018 at 11:59 am - Reply

Great! We’re currently in Phoenix as well as Alaska.

3. Lisa October 16, 2018 at 4:45 pm - Reply

Yes, please bring painting scarves to Arizona. I wear scarves all the time in the winter, especially when I am on duty. I would love to design my own and give them as gifts. Thank.

• David Murrow November 15, 2018 at 11:58 am - Reply

We’d love to have you come paint with us. Check out our Arizona specials page for easy booking.

4. Kathy albert October 16, 2018 at 5:36 pm - Reply

Do you do home parties? This sounds so fun! I’m in Phx Az

• David Murrow November 15, 2018 at 11:58 am - Reply

Yes, we do! You can contact me directly with party questions at 623-688-1702 Gina, Artist-in-Chief

5. Suzanne Conner October 18, 2018 at 7:34 pm - Reply

I saw an add on TV, but only restaurant I saw was Chompies.

Are there other restaurants here in AZ?

• David Murrow November 15, 2018 at 11:57 am - Reply

Our places are changing some. Call me and I can tell you the currently locations and help you book. Gina, the Artist-in-Chief 623-688-1702